Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CCWC Dragon Boat Competition

This is the first time I start Blogging, so if got any mistake just let me know ya....thanks a lot....

This is the first time in my life to join such as big competition, last time went to KL BJ also not like this one....really suprise that got so many team join this competition, I met some good from others country ....they are really nice , although that is the first time we talk to each others, but I like we have known each others for a long time, tomoro they are going bac....so i will skip clas in order to send them to the airport, really sad that they are going bac. haiz....wat to do la...but at least we exchange our information, in the future they might come to Malaysia and find me again ...we might hang out together....weeee.....hihi.....gtg....to be continue....haha.....

No comments: