Friday, July 3, 2009

For my love one

Wah....Ages didnt write blog de...haix....a lot of thing happen... and lot of thing

need to be ready....move to new Uni.... new Life.... new house....new friends....

wowowo....everything new ...but my heart remain the same... now i understand what

mean love....love doesnt mean that you need to own it... sometimes the thing happen.

and you cannot be there with her....she cry... really down make me down...but i think

twice... is better to let her happy rather make her sad...right... she needs her

space...maybe just give sometimes to each others to think about it again... right....

for me.... i will be here all the times, because i still love you ... i really really

do.... i will be here waiting for you... i promise with my life....

From Steve

No comments: