Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OMG!!!

This morning....Blur....rush for class.... Blur blur go class....

dunno wat lecturer talking about also ....

then once the class finished.... get back home....

OMG OMG OMG....

I forgot to close my window...

Steve: "Eh....i thought last nite i hang my clothers there....."

Go close to the window....

Steve: "Shit!!!!! wind blow my clothes go down de....damn damn damn ...."




Run down and try to get it....

Reach 1st floor...

Steve: "Eh...where is my clothes...."

Look up....ma lei....it is over second floor....damn....here the building stupid de....because anything fall down will reach second floor...but not 1st floor....damn lo....

then need to go up ...find the 2nd level house owner to open the door for me...

lucky she is inside...

Finally ..i get it bac...haha....



damn dirty lo...wat shit also got..but...never mind la....wash it lo....haix....pity steve

End@@@

No comments: